CLARKSBURG, W.Va. — Five people have been indicted by a federal grand jury in connection with an alleged meth distribution ring in Grant County.
The group allegedly sold the meth from September 2014 to December 2016. It involved residents from West Virginia, Virginia and California, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office.
Those named in the 10-count indictment included:
· Cesar Navarro, 38, Los Angeles, California
· June Catherine Blanchek, 37, Petersburg, West Virginia
· John Wayne Crites, 45, Moorefield, West Virginia
· Kevin L. Navarro, 23, Berryville, Virginia
· Gary Smith, 64, Maysville, West Virginia