LOGAN, W.Va. — Holiday shopping was interrupted Saturday night when a fire broke out at the Walmart in Logan.

The blaze apparently began in a supply room in the back of the building. No injuries were reported.

The fire was reported at a few minutes after 9 p.m. There was no initial word on the cause of the blaze or the extent of damage.

The Logan Fire Department was on the scene.

 

Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

bubble graphic

bubble graphic
Comments