FAYETTEVILLE, W.Va. — The Fayette County Sheriff’s Department and the Central West Virginia Drug Task Force announced late Tuesday they have obtained warrants for 40 individuals following an ongoing drug investigation.
The departments worked together in a series of narcotic investigations spanning several weeks. The warrants were issues following controlled drug purchases. As of Wednesday afternoon, 31 of the 40 individuals have been arrested.
Fayette County Sheriff Mike Fridley compliments the partnership between the departments, saying it is part of a much larger initiative to combat the drug epidemic.
“The work of the Central West Virginia Drug Task Force continues to be proactive and effective. This is merely the start of things to come. Your law enforcement officers in this area are going to continue to battle this monstrous epidemic.”
The following are still at large:
- James Cosby, 51 of Scarbro.
- Ashley Mullins, 29 of Oak Hill.
- Lacy Flint, 44 of Oak Hill.
- Tyler Brown, 34 of Mount Hope.
- Donald Maynus, 40 of Oak Hill.
- Lenora Massey, 30 of Mount Carbon.
- James Chapman, 39 of Mount Carbon.
- Christian Golden, 24 of Winona.
The full list of those arrested is available here.