CLARKSBURG, W.Va. — Nine people, seven from West Virginia, have been named in a 20-count indictment for distribution of heroin.
Hawkins is one of nine named defendants facing heroin distribution charges after being indicted on March 6, 2018 by a federal grand jury sitting in Clarksburg. Those named in the 20-count indictment include:
- Hunter Queen, 22, of Nutter Fort
- Alexander D. Barnett, 23, of Flemington
- David W. Lipscomb, 35, of Bridgeport
- Stephen R. Mitchell, Jr., 35, of Clarksburg
- Alexandra D. Coffman Mitchell, also known as “Alli,” 25, of Clarksburg
- David C. Chalfant, 25, of Bridgeport
- Brian K. Griffey, 48, of Monongah
- Jalisa L. Hawkins, also known as “Ashley,” 28, of Duquesne, Pennsylvania
- Chad Juan M. Neal, also known as “CJ,” 24, of Duquesne, Pennsylvania
The indictment charges each of the defendants with conspiring to distribute heroin in Harrison County and elsewhere from January 2016 to May 2016.