MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — It was standing room only in the Shenandoah Room of the Mountainlair for the showing of a documentary video about the 2014 death of a West Virginia University student.

T.J. and Kim Burch showed “Breathe, Nolan, Beathe,” on Wednesday to educate students about the dangers of hazing and excessive drinking of alcohol.

Their 18-year-old son, Nolan, was found unresponsive outside of the former Kappa Sigma fraternity house. Authorities said his blood alcohol level was .493.

WVU student Olivia Almond was among the people who watched the video and attended a succeeding roundtable discussion.

“It was really hard seeing exactly what happened,” she said. “I came into this not really knowing there was going to be actual scenes from that night and seeing that hard.”

Nolan’s liver, kidneys and lungs were saved on the night of his death, and were donated to people in need of organs.