BEAVER, W.Va. — The state Fire Marshal’s Office is working to determine the cause of an explosion and fire that happened a lottery parlor in Raleigh County.
Mountaineer Gas crews responded to the incident Sunday night at Judy’s off Route 19 in Beaver.
A woman was treated for injuries Cabell Huntington Hospital’s Burn Intensive Care Unit after a partial collapse of the building. Her name and condition is unknown.
The cause of the explosion is believed to be from a gas leak, but it’s unknown what caused the build-up of natural gas.
There was no foul play, according to authorities.